D link Router Setup Help is an easy and simple way to get complete support service on D Link Router Setup Router related issues. The routers manufactured by the company are not only reliable but easy to use and have a good design. In the market, there are many varieties of routers. They range from wired routes to wireless routers, single band routers to multiband routers. While D-Link Routers are easy to install and use but sometimes user face issues in setting the router. These issues can become trouble and can decrease user performance and work efficiency.
Step to set up D-link Router:-
- First, turn off your modem
- Connect the WAN port of the router to the modem using an Ethernet Cable
- Connect LAN Port to Computer Ethernet port using Ethernet Cable
- Now turn on the Modem
- Turn on the Router and Computer
- Check if indicator lights are blinking on the router
- D-Link Router Setup Complete
Here are few steps to login into your router page:-
- On our computer open a browser and type in http://192.168.1.1
- Then once the prompt occurs.
- Type in the username as ‘admin’ and password as ‘password’
- Click on Enter button
- You are successfully logged in to your account page
Few common issues faced by the users while using routers:-
- The issue in the configuration of the router: Configuration of the router is not easy, sometimes it requires a technical engineer to fix the router configuration issue. If you are facing issue with your router configuration then all you need to do is call on Dlink Router Phone Number
- Not able to share files using router: Sometimes due to poor driver configurations user face this error where the user is not able to share any files using the router. This issue can be quickly resolved by connecting to our experts who are professionally trained to solve these issues.
- The issue in updating the firmware: This is also one of the common issues faced by the user while using routers and extender. You can get a solution on this issue by simply connecting to us using the toll-free number
- Wireless Connectivity Issue: If your wireless router is not configured properly or it is using old drivers then you might face this issue. To resolve this issue either you can update the driver or get in touch with our experts.